A Jolly Bolly Contest
Everyone has their price. Turns out, for me, it’s a bottle of Bollinger Rosé NV Champagne.
I was sent one to help promote a Facebook competition called “Travel with Bollinger Rosé”.
The prize sounds great – a private visit for two at Bollinger, two nights at the five-star Château Les Crayères at Reims, and a gourmet dinner at the two-Michelin-star Le Parc restaurant (which is in the hotel). The nine runners-up prizes are pretty cool too. Jeroboams, Magnums, six-bottle packs, gift vouchers to spend at Vicomte A.
So, what do you have to do?
1. Like Bollinger Champagne on Facebook (of course)
2. You will then see the app created for the competition on Facebook http://apps.facebook.com/
3. Register for the competition, which involves uploading a picture of you “with a hint of pink” – interpret that how you like
4. Geolocate where you live
5. Invite your hundreds of close and personal Facebook friends from around the world to join and play – and compete against you…
6. The person who has travelled the furthest in terms of friends joining wins
Bollinger get lots of new likes on their FB page, and social media goodness (presumably). You may win an amazing prize – or at least some bottles of pink Bolly (a full-bodied, fruit-forward style of Champagne).
The contest closes on 31st August, and you have to be 18 or over to play.
Leave a Reply